Video image demonstration
Optimail Cleaner is a web application that has been specially designed for intensive cleaning of your email addresses. This application offers 4 important features as powerful as each other and with countless sorting options.
There is no particular requirements needed however here are some recommendations:
- PHP version 5.6 or greater (ideally version 7 or greater)
- Internet browsers: Microsoft Edge, IE11, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Opera…
No need for any installation or configuration, Optimail Cleaner takes care of everything for you! From the connection to the application, the storage of data or any kind of configuration everything is done automatically.
There are 4 great features in Optimail Cleaner:
- Validating email – Syntax checking for email address
- Domain validation – Checking the MX and AAAA records
- SMTP email validation – Check the existence of an email without sending it
- Bounce mail handler – Handle bouncing email directly from your mailbox
Conceived and designed exclusively for Berevi Collection applications including Optimail Cleaner, find the precision of object-oriented programming (OOP).
- PHP template engine
- Model View Controller (MVC)
- XML data engine
When using Optimail Cleaner for the first time, a tutorial will automatically start and explain how each option works in more detail. This tutorial is integrated into the application and can be consulted at any time.
Optimail Cleaner has a special level for cleaning up email addresses. The SMTP email validation represents the highest level of what you can do to check the existence of an email. Its use must be as accurate as possible and that is why it’s not recommended to be used from shared internet, behind a proxy server, from CLI command or in localhost mode.
Bounce Mail Handler
Bounces are messages that, due to an error, could not be delivered to their respective recipients. You can use this option to make the necessary verifications according to your settings and on what type of server your mailbox is hosted.
- SSL IMAP or POP3
- SSL IMAP or POP3 self-signed certificate
You can also set the amount of bounce times before email deletion (default is 3).
Despite all the power and possibilities offered by Optimail Cleaner, one of the essential points of the app remains the use of the Envato API. Indeed, the identification, the verification on the rights to the licenses as well as the downloads related to the application are directly controlled by the API. Here are some benefits:
- The identification is done directly from your account at Envato
- No need for username or password
- Automatic detection of already purchased applications
- No installation or configuration
- Automatic download (each available app is used as a plugin)
- And many more possibilities…
How to use it?
First of all, you have to unzip Optimail Cleaner and copy the files to your server using your favorite FTP software. Then simply go to the URL where you placed the app with at the end /web/login. That’s all! Really easy is not it?
For example, if you have placed your files in, let’s say, oc folder then you have to proceed as follows: Go to: http://your_domain.com/oc/web/login
It’s very important to finish the url by /web/login otherwise you will not be able to access the app.
Optimail Cleaner has its own security system, very advanced and very efficient. Its use can be done on a shared or dedicated server and with http or https protocols. A firewall mechanism is also integrated to ensure a better protection.
Version 1.1.1: December 03, 2017
- Change authorization link for Envato API
Version 1.1.0: November 14, 2017
- Added mod_suphp.c verification for servers with suPHP enabled - Added a method for future use of data by API - Added a route for the controller - Various minor improvements
Please click here to see all the changes.
Version 1.0.0: November 9, 2017