Diario is a clean, responsive and professional magazine and news theme for WordPress. Use it for your blogs, portfolios, magazines and personal sites for fashion, design, photography, agency sites, culture and event, review and travel sites.
It comes with ready to use elements, drag and drop page builder, mega menu, post slider, grid post items, author pages, category colors, responsive layout, social media buttons, dark mode for readability, high resolution image support and many more.
If you like our theme, please don’t forget to rate it
Here you can find our online documentation and support system where you can ask any questions before and after your purchase and we’ll be glad to help you: https://support.interfaceful.com
List of features you get with one purchase:
- Theme support for your issues and questions through dedicated support system
- Visual Composer Drag & Drop Page Builder – Enhanced with custom elements
- Interfaceful’s Mega Menu for Categories and Post Thumbnails
- Colorful categories for better separation and site concept
- Unlimited different category pages / custom pages layouts
- Sharing bar on grid elements and cards
- Dark Mode option for better readability on single articles
- A fresh and modern reading experience on single posts
- Next & Previous posts under each article
- Font Awesome and Google Material Icons
- Theme Options Panel with various settings
- All Authors Page (multiple authors) and single author pages with user bio
- Enhanced post image captions and image alignment
- Responsive design and clean coding
- 4 columns footer section
- Video tutorial, detailed documentation with screenshots
- and many more…
Some examples from this clean and beautiful theme:
Post Grid Layout:
Full Width Post Slider:
A Clean and Modern Reading Experience:
Better Captions & Better Storytelling:
Dark Mode Option for Better Readability on Articles:
Showcase your Authors with Profile Photos and Custom Bios:
Note: Any content (images and text) you see on the demo is for preview purposes only. They are not included or distributed with the theme. Copyrights belong to their respected owners.
Version 1.2 - 3. Jan. 2018 - Backend category color selector is fixed. - Default gravatars on sliders will show up. - Category sliders are now full-width by default. - If no category color is defined, than the uniform color will be used. - Issue with fixed navbar overlapping with some ad-plugins is fixed. Version 1.1 - 30. Dec. 2017 - Small teaser boxes and headings are fixed for tablet layouts. - Mega menu settings panel overflow bug is fixed. Version 1.0 - 25. Dec. 2017 - Initial release.