Don’t waste more time and money to build a CryptoCurrency Project/Startup from beginning, just stop here and take a look to this Script, maybe that’s what you need! This is a good way to start from and use the latest/modern technologies. Of course this is not an ultimate one, there’re a lot of work yet, but with your help we can do that.
Please be careful, this Script requires NodeJS – there’s no other way to start it! We don’t accept refund!
There’re some features:
- Real-time Prices and Volume update.
- Search Coins.
- Better Currency, Numbers and Percents parsing, based on User location and languages.
- Small Convertor in each coin page.
- 48/h Candlestick chart for each coin.
- From one week to one hour detailed table history.
- More detailed analytics.
- Coin News.
- Buy/Sell through Changelly with your referral.
- Forum Tab with Disqus comments.
- Footer Donation block.
- And others …
Of course we’d like to implement others like:
- Currency Convertor.
- Future events for each coin.
- Night Mode.
- Translate in another Languages.
- More configuration options, like default Currency and shown Currencies on Header.
- Price Alert.
- And more …
We already have the base concept for all of these features, we just need for more time to build them, also we’d like to hear your preferences which we can include in future updates.
What license is required?
The Regular license entitles you to use the product on one website / domain only. If you want to use it on multiple websites / domains you have to purchase several Regular licenses (1 website = 1 license).
If you charge website users to have access to the product or its components you need to purchase the Extended license.
You can not include this product into other products sold on Envato market and its affiliate websites.
Please adhere to these rules. Read License FAQ for more information.
Rate our product
Please help us to make our product better and rate it with 5 stars. Your support is priceless.
- VPS: Virtual Private Server - NodeJS: Latest version is recomended
Version 1.0 [11-05-2018]
- Initial Release
NextJS - https://nextjs.org Socket.io - https://socket.io Highcharts - https://www.highcharts.com ChartJS - http://www.chartjs.org