From the creators of Auto PHP Licenser!
PHP Auto Update Script is a customizable PHP self-update system to automatically install and update PHP scripts and databases in background. Use it to add version check features into your applications, create online installers, upgrade and downgrade current installations.
PHP Auto Update Script downloads and installs a desired version of individual application on user’s machine and keeps it up to date. Installation and upgrade packages are kept separately; therefore, user receives updates faster by avoiding re-download of whole package to install new version.
Each product supports an unlimited number of versions and files. Meanwhile, each version can auto-expire after a specific date or a particular number of downloads. Thorough, real-time reports and callbacks let developers track every single copy installed.
PHP self-update script takes minutes to setup and supports all PHP frameworks, encoders, accelerators and templating engines.
The main PHP auto update system features include, but are not limited, to:
- Invisible, automatic background updates;
- Smooth integration into any PHP-based script;
- PHP encoders, accelerators and templates support;
- Unlimited products, versions and files;
- Separate installation and upgrade packages;
- Separate MySQL installation and upgrade queries;
- Active versions limit for each product;
- Individual version expiration dates;
- Installation and upgrade limits;
- Precise product installation lists;
- Installation and upgrade callbacks;
- Thorough, real-time reports;
- Detailed changelogs and release notes;
- Custom notifications in your language;
- Updates verification and users blocking;
- Built-in API for complete automation;
- Bundled demo script and code examples;
- Auto PHP Licenser integration ready;
## Version: 1.0.2 ## ## Release Date: 2018-05-10 ## ## Changelog: ## Updated: automatic updates engine (user module); Updated: installation wizard; Updated: bundled demo scripts; Fixed: error on servers that return multiple headers with the same name;